Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Abstract Paintings,Expressionism Art , Open House, Open Studio with Nijole Rasmussen














“It was such an uplifting experience to prepare for my Open House. The studio has become like one big painting , one big image of my soul. I felt like I have opened up myself deep and sound and most importantly true to the viewer. 

The most creative part of my soul was eager with anticipation and readiness. As people have started to come and to direct their eyes to my paintings, it was like they were looking at my heart, my soul. And it welcomed it, and it , my soul became joyful and fulfilled .

 To bring joy to someone’s afternoon, to immerse your eye into the color and shape, the mission of art was fulfilled. I thank everyone who participated and left with a piece of my art, in their hands or in their hearts."


Nijole


View my paintings online at https://nijolerasmussen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment