Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Contemporary Abstract Art Painting, "SANDSTONE, 12074" by Carol Nelson Fine Art




Outside dimensions of the frame are 21 x 21 inches.  This painting is mounted on MDF board, and is very heavy.  Weighing 12 pounds, it must have a stud in the wall behind the hanging hook.  It arrives double wired and ready to hang.  Shipping in the US included.



 21"x21"Acrylic on Board/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

 ======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






No comments:

Post a Comment