Monday, May 22, 2017

Mixed media abstract collage painting, "Insomnia" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Insomnia" 36x6 inches, by Carol Nelson


This mixed media painting has a very limited palette of gray, beige, gold, black, bronze, and a touch of copper. The black edge (right) is very matte, while the bronze edge (left) has a soft metallic sheen.

There are several mixed media textured components, as well as a sculpted clay spiral. The gold circles, which are shiny, are actually a very sheer fabric with gold circles on one side and silver on the other.

36"x6"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 $600

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D








No comments:

Post a Comment