Friday, May 5, 2017

Original Western Landscape,Equine, Cowboy Painting "Day's End" by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West

This has been my year of painting the things that fill my soul with loveliness and beauty. The photo reference I used for this painting is one I took up in Kalispell a few years ago. It WAS the end of a long June day, and everyone was tired and ready to go home and call it a day. As the sun was setting and the hands were chatting quietly, these two horses reached out to one another with a nuzzle, and nickered softly. It was all perfectly beautiful. 


 Original Western Landscape,Equine ,Figurative Painting


 16"x20" Acrylic on Canvas/Available

 Click HERE for Pricing.

 Visit http://NanceeJean.com; to view more of my work

No comments:

Post a Comment