Monday, September 18, 2017

Mixed Media Geologic Abstract Painting "Arroyo" by Carol Nelson Fine Art



This painting is a large (48x36 inch) triptych on three wood panels, each measuring 48x12 inches.  I added a LOT of texture, including gritty modeling compound, rocks, and glass blobs.

The most exciting thing about this painting is hardly even visible in a photo.  The area around the rocks has a pouring of epoxy resin resembling water.

  48"x36"x1.5"Mixed Media on Panel/sold

  Commissions welcome.

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

 ======================================

Check out my video...

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

Now Available on DVD as well as Live Stream!!

Click HERE for details!






No comments:

Post a Comment