Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Abstract Floral Painting, Contemporary Art "Simpatico" by Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Simpatico", 8x8, by Carol Nelson
This dreamy abstract turned out looking like flowers. In addition to Golden Fluid Acrylic paints, I also used Marabu Watercolor Art Crayons. They are very creamy and water soluble, so it is easy to get the softly blurred edges - a lot of finger work! I am going to do more experimenting with the Marabu Crayons. They feel like oil pastels, yet they are water soluble. You can move them around with your finger or a brush. Combine two colors together, and you get the color you would expect with paints.
Marabu Art Crayon
 8"x8."x1"  Acrylic on Paper on Panel-Available

 Click HERE for more info.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D

No comments:

Post a Comment