Monday, April 26, 2010

100 OIL PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS - Ishrath III, 94/100, Carol Nelson Fine Art



Day 94

This is the third portrait from the photos sent to me a couple months ago and taken by Ishrath in her travels in her native India. I was so intrigued by this photo, I wanted topaint it right away, but I made myself wait. This gentleman has such an interesting face and turban. I wonder how his day to day life differs from my own. A great deal, I bet.
For purchase information, please see my website.

==========================================

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I have an art show coming up next weekend. I am going to bring 20 portraits to the show and they must be for sale. If you have not purchased your portrait yet and intend to purchase it, please complete the transaction before next Thursday, 4-29. All the portraits are on my website with Paypal buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment