Monday, May 3, 2010

100 OIL PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS - Morris, 99/100, Carol Nelson Fine Art



Day 99

This is a face I know well. It's my husband, Morris. He was sitting at the breakfast table reading the paper and I noticed the sun was really good on his face. I ran and got my camera and was snapping away which annoyed him to no end. He also didn't like the fact that he was in his bathrobe. I said nobody will know - but now, you ALL know. Tee-hee.

OK, TIME TO VOTE for your favorite of portraits 91 (Renee) - 99 (Morris). Tomorrow I will post the last portrait which will be a self portrait. I do NOT want to include myself in the voting because I would probably win on sympathy votes. Send your vote to me at carolnelsonfineart@comcast.net.

After the winner of this last group is determined, I will post all 10 winners for a vote to pick the Grand Poobah of the 100 Portraits. There will be no prize involved, but just think of the bragging rights that go with that title!! Woo-hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment