Thursday, January 27, 2011

Susan Spohn --- Marigold & Petunia Pot

Marigold & Petunia Pots
7 x 7
Oil on Board
Well, since I was looking at all those floral photos again... I decided to do another one of my own floral pots that I had growing by the side of the building this summer.  Since I always 'over-plant' all my pots, I hope that comes across in this painting. Again I used pallet knives to paint this piece, and it has lots of thick, juicy, colorful paint applied to the board painting surface.This was a fun little piece to paint, I hope you enjoy it also.  This painting is for sale at $85.00 and includes FREE shipping in the Continental USA. Contact me by e-mail for more information and to leave your shipping address.  susanmspohn@gmail.com

Visit my blog to see more of my paintings and to purchase this painting!  susanmspohn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment