Sunday, April 17, 2011

"ICE AGE" 9115, daily painter mixed media abstract © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"ICE AGE"






I was talking to someone about this painting the other day.  It's hanging in the entry area of my home. She said that the image on my website really doesn't look like the painting does in person.  She was so totally correct.

I remember the trouble I had photographing this painting because it has subtle metallic sheen in some areas.  Look at the difference between the two images.  The top photo was taken with natural lighting,and the  two views below were taken in my studio under artificial light.
I bet any photographers reading this are just cringing. :-)


                          


                          


For information about this painting, click here to go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment