Monday, August 1, 2011

Life In Circles #10, 12x12 Original Palette Knife Abstract Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

This is a new painting for my show on August 5th.. I wanted to share it....I really like it....My Club 47 Painting is posted below...it is NOT new...did not get to do a club 47 piece today..still working on paintings for Friday's show!!!!
I titled yesterday's painting in error...it is Life in Circles 13 ..not 10..today's is Life In Circles #10.


Aspen Whimsy, 8x10 $47.00 , Painting #39 of the Club 47 Challenge
This painting is NOT new..I was painting for my upcoming show and did not get a new one done today for CLUB 47.It is a fun little whimsical piece, 8x10 on 140 lb watercolor paper....to purchase, visit http://kimberlyconraddailypaintings.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment