Saturday, October 8, 2011

Valley Visions Art Show-- Susan Spohn

Valley Visions Art Show

SOLD
Beyond the Garden, 18 x 18, oil on board
Our local art guild, Salida ArtWorks had its annual art show reception this evening for its Valley Visions Art Show held at the Steamplant Paquette Gallery and Anex Deislin Gallery. It was fun; lots of folks showed up, and it was great to mix and mingle. Wonderful musical entertainment, great appetizers, and a wide assortment of art that came together in a magical mix. This show is open to everyone, but members pay a reduced entry fee.

My boyfriend, Ralph, won a business award for his stained glass window, my good friend Padgett won a People's Choice award for her new mixed media painting, and I sold my oil painting! (Beyond the Garden) So a very successful evening!

I had painted this piece especially for this show, so it was wonderful to see it sell at this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment