Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Susan Spohn--Labor Day Art Show in Manitou Springs, CO

BEST OF FINE ART AWARD



 Here I am, very warm, but trying to deal with the heat .... in my booth next to my ribbon for Best of Fine Art for the CommonWheel Labor Day Festival in Manitou Springs, CO. This was a great honor, there were so many talented artists at this show. Walking through an art show these days most fine art artists have a majority of prints on their walls, there are so many prints from photo to Giclees, framed prints, Giclees on canvas... the judges really appreciated my booth of all originals.
My booth at this show.  (8 ft. tall panels)
My front display panel.
This is a fun show. I have lots of artist friends who participate. Crowds were down this year, but it was pretty hot and humid too. Hoping this heat and drought lets up soon.
 
To view more of my art: susanmspohn.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment