Friday, March 14, 2014

"Seattle Sunset Sail" by Karla Nolan, unframed 4"x6" miniature palette knife oil painting



Another take on Seattle, this time at dusk with the sailboats out on the water.  I guess I could easily drive up the road to Horsetooth Reservoir this summer and see a similar sight, however it certainly wouldn't be near the ocean, would it?  We are basically landlocked here.  That's okay, it gives me a good excuse to travel to the ocean once in a while, and I really do appreciate those opportunities.  Doesn't it look like fun out there? 

"Seattle Sunset Sail", unframed 4"x6" miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment