Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"Echinacea Quintet, Cheyenne Spirit", 7"x8" original watercolor painting by Karla Nolan




The end of summer/beginning of fall is an adventure in the flower garden.  I saw this Cheyenne Spirit echinacea at nearby Gardens On Spring Creek, an horticultural paradise in the center of Fort Collins, Colorado (which is the home of Colorado State University, known for the horticultural program at the college).  Every time I visit the Gardens I am inspired to paint and plant more.  We have many sorts of flowers in our own garden but it's hard to believe that so many other varieties would also grow for us.  It's change from sunny to shady in the back yard, the growth of the trees and bushes has been rampant but I have the great fortune of being able to walk through Spring Creek and learn even more about the floral kingdom.  So lucky!  

"Echinacea Quintet, Cheyenne Spirit", 7"x8" original watercolor painting, $85 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information
 
 

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment