Saturday, June 27, 2015

Contemporary Abstract Flower Art Lilac Painting "Heaven Scent" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre


Flowers were a subject of mine over 20 years ago, and I thought it might be a good time to re-visit them. I also wanted to continue with my 'window' concept, though the window is  more subtle in this painting. The fusion of realism with abstraction continues to be one that I like to work with because of the mystery and even the fun it projects.

Can you smell the lilacs? Would you like to reach out and touch them?


8"x8" Oil on Panel/SOLD

Commissions Welcome.

Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

Click HERE to view a video of the progression of a commissioned painting.

Click HERE  to purchase Carol's Book:



"PAINTING MY PASSION: AN ARTIST'S JOURNEY WITH THE WOMEN OF THE WEST"


View more of my work at http://carolamcintyre.com







No comments:

Post a Comment