Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Ticket to Ride" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Ticket to Ride" 30x40 mixed media painting by Carol Nelson

This is a remake of an older painting I never really loved, so I gave it new life. There is a lot of texture with molding paste, tyvek, and corrugated paper.

The color palette is one of my favorites: Dioxazine Purple, Quin Nickel Azo Gold, and Quin Magenta. Of course there's some other colors in there too, but those are the big three.

  30"x40x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

  Click HERE for more info on this painting

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment