Saturday, November 7, 2015

Contemporary Abstract Floral Rose Painting "By Any Other Name" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre

Flowers were one of my first subjects when I began to paint over 25 years ago. That was when I was working in watercolor. Collectors and fans have recently asked me, "When will you paint flowers again?" 

Flowers started to re-enter when I painted "Moon Passages" and that was followed by"Heaven Scent." Roses are one of my favorite and I could hear them calling. "By Any Other Name" is my first rose in many years. I hope you can smell its scent.


12"x12"Oil on Panel/SOLD

Commissions Welcome.


Click HERE to read my blog post about Water Mixable Oils


 Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

Click HERE to view a video of the progression of a commissioned painting.

Click HERE  to purchase Carol's Book:



"PAINTING MY PASSION: AN ARTIST'S JOURNEY WITH THE WOMEN OF THE WEST"


View more of my work at http://carolamcintyre.com







No comments:

Post a Comment