Thursday, December 31, 2015

Abstract Seascape,Coastal Living Decor,Beach Art "Royal Wave VII" by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad


 Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

 Original abstract seascape painting.

 24"x48"x1.5" Gallery Wrapped Canvas

 The pattern continues around the sides for a beautiful finish, wired and ready to hang.

 Click HERE for more info.

 Visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com to view more of my seascapes.

 Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com to view more of my work.




 My Secret Identity-The TRUTH is Out!!!!


Today my thoughts are on COURAGE, as I am ringing in the new year by making public something that I have not exactly hidden- for there are those that know, but I have never intentionally publicized.

 For several years now, I have worn many hats, as most of us do, but I have kept mine all in        separate little "hat boxes" if you will, rather than hanging them together on my "hat rack".

 What the heck am I talking about?? Click HERE to find out :)

 But first...

 A few quotes on Courage to tuck under YOUR hat :

 "You can't test courage cautiously." Anne Dillard

 "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;courage is also what it takes to sit down and       listen"  Winston Churchill

 "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
  T.S.Elliot.......I REALLY like this one!!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment