Monday, December 14, 2015

Mixed Media Abstracted Trees Collage, "Sunny Day 2" by Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson Fine Art

Sunny Day 2 by Carol Nelson

This mixed media collage painting is mounted on a second board for a floating presentation. There are several collage elements including unryu rice paper, prepared tyvek, and buckshot paper gathered at a shooting range. What is buckshot paper, you ask? When paper targets are shot with a shot gun, the target then is full of holes. This is primo stuff for mixed media!! I risk my life gathering this precious refuse. (lol)



FRESH OFF THE EASEL....


 9.5"x11.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

No comments:

Post a Comment