Saturday, April 9, 2016

Colorful Contemporary Landscape Art Painting "Mountain Quilt" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre





This is a painting from the "30 paintings in 30 days" challenge that I completed awhile back, I revised it a bit, so I thought I would post it again!

 12 "x16" Acrylic on Canvas/Available

 $425.00 Click HERE to purchase.


 Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

 Visit Carol's Website HERE



 When do You Quit?


 Why am I asking, When do you quit?” Recently, I have been captivated by Elizabeth Gilbert’s  book “Big Magic,” where she talks about fear and living a creative life. (BTW, I highly recommend  this book.)


Read  More HERE



Click HERE to read about or purchase Carol's Color Course !

         "ACRYLIC COLOR MIXING MADE EASY"












No comments:

Post a Comment