Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Colorful Contemporary Still Life Painting, Pin Cushion " My First Love" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre



"My First Love," was painting #12 of the 30-day painting challenge  completed awhile back. The title is to honor the first craft I loved. At age 5 was I was operating a sewing machine and making a variety of things with it and by hand.

 12"x12" Acrylic on Canvas/Available

 $325.00 Click HERE to purchase.

 Visit Carol's Website HERE

When do You Quit?


Why am I asking, When do you quit?” Recently, I have been captivated by Elizabeth Gilbert’s book “Big Magic,” where she talks about fear and living a creative life. (BTW, I highly recommend this book.)


Read  More HERE



Click HERE to read about or purchase Carol's Color Course !

                                          "ACRYLIC COLOR MIXING MADE EASY"

















No comments:

Post a Comment