Monday, October 10, 2016

KMA3083 Patterns of Nature by Colorado artist Kit H Mahoney (24x36 oil abstracted landscape)

Giclee Reproductions Available
As I explore painting more abstractly it is a great new challenge to simplify the landscape and keep the excitement of the scene I am creating on canvas. This exploration, I feel, is a natural evolution for me as a painter. This continual growth and exploration keeps me stimulated and curious. It also makes my portfolio quite diversified which used to worry me for we have been taught that artists need to show consistency in thier work. But, an artist's work is a reflection of their person and life. As I add more years to my age it makes me feel more limited in time to try so many new and exciting ideas. I am coming to terms with this and now know that it is who I am becoming and that I will always be on the path to becoming! 36"x24” unframed original oil on cancas $3600 plus Free Shipping Giclee prints now available. Contact me for other sizes and price. “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.” ― Albert Einstein, The World As I See It

No comments:

Post a Comment