Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Geological Abstract Painting, "Wood Rock" © Carol Nelson Fine Art





This painting was based on a piece of petrified wood I found in a gem and mineral store in Taos.
The wood/stone was polished on one side, but the other side, which was rough, was the one I chose to paint.


  36"x24"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/SOLD

  Commissions Welcome.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS
======================================

My VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments:

Post a Comment