Friday, February 3, 2017

Abstract Mixed Media Painting "Operetta" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson


This painting gets it's name from the musical symbols printed in the piece.  There are textural elements as well, such as Egyptian papyrus paper, printed papers, and strips of painted watercolor paper.  The close color harmony of the palette, primarily metallic tones of copper and bronze, with a touch of lavendar and red oxide, makes this painting soothing.  The dramatic value (dark vs. light) shifts make it a dynamic piece.

 30"x24"x1.5" Mixd Media on Canvas/Available

 Click HERE  for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

 ======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments:

Post a Comment