Monday, February 20, 2017

Mixed Media Abstract Collage, "Billboard 4" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Billboard 4" 24x18 acrylic collage by Carol Nelson

This abstract collage is the latest in my billboard series. I really enjoy doing collage which, as I see it, is just a series of arranging and gluing papers in a pleasing composition.

Most of the papers were left over scraps from other projects - some failed paintings I had done on paper, others, printed papers I had collected over the years.

 FRESH OFF THE EASEL...

 24"x18"x1.5" Acrylic on Canvasl/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here
======================================

 Check out my Available Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




No comments:

Post a Comment