Monday, July 3, 2017

Mixed media abstract painting, "Orange Matrix" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Orange Matrix" 20x16 inches, by Carol Nelson

FRESH OFF THE EASEL...

This is another abstract made using my "sandwich" technique, which is shown on my video, New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials.



  20"x16 x.5" /Available

 $300.00

  Click HERE  to purchase.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS My video, until now, has only been available through Craftsy via streaming video.  BUT NOW is available on DVD, for those who prefer a hard copy CD!


I thought everyone would want the streaming video version, but some of my students tell me that they do not live in an area having high speed internet, so a CD works best for them.

For more information about this painting and my video CD, click here to go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment