Thursday, April 19, 2018

Original Western Landscape Fine Art Painting "MT GARFIELD" by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West


FRESH OFF THE EASEL...


Bookcliffs run from Eastern Utah through Western Colorado, ending in Grand Junction. Mount Garfield is close to the termination point, and a familiar landmark in Grand Junction. It changes daily; with the weather, the seasons, the hour. I walked a canal bank in June several years ago, and took a photo of Mount Garfield reflected in the water. I embellished the color somewhat, adding a more lilac glow to the scene, because it seemed to say what I wanted to say about its look at that particular moment in time.

Acrylic on Cradleboard, 36×24 Acrylic on Board/On Hold

 Click HERE for more info.

To view more of my work, visit http://NanceeJean.com



  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment