Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Western Landscape Painting, Mountains, Stormy Sky, "VALKYRIE" Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West

My husband and I cross from Grand Junction, Colorado to Prescott, Arizona several times a year. It's so beautiful and wide open in the desert! We watched this amazing storm cell march across the wide desert with open mouths. It was full of dark and light clouds, rain, rainbows, whirlwinds, and lightening! What a storm cell bonanza! I've wanted to paint it for a few years, but doubted that I'd be able to do it with acrylic paint. I could glaze and scumble to my heart's content and still not say what I wanted to say. So I resurrected my oils and had at it. The wild and singular force of this beautiful cell reminded me of a Valkyrie; beautiful, powerful, and merciless.

    FRESH OFF THE EASEL...
       16"x20" Oil on Canvas Board/Available

   Click HERE  for purchase info.

   Visit http://NanceeJean.com; to view more of my work


    Follow me on facebook
    Follow me on Pinterest
    Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment