Friday, April 26, 2019

"Moonlight Trees", Original Mixed Media Abstract Painting by Colorado Artist, Donna L. Martin

Moonlight Trees





So many exciting things happened this month!  I was honored to have been interviewed by Voyage Denver. The article told a little about my background and life as an artist.  

I've also been painting like crazy, trying to get ready for the summer art show season.  I will be at Art in the Park in Parker, CO in August.  This painting is fresh off the easel and ready to go!

I'll be teaching my first full-day, in-person workshop on May 5th...of course, all about trees!  There are still some spots available and I would love to have you join us!  Here is the link for more information about the workshop: https://amusedwomanstudios.com/amused-woman-shop-items/5519-10am-5pm-branching-out-creating-the-essence-of-trees-mixed-media-painting

You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or on my website.  Feel free to email me with any questions or comments...I always love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment