Friday, March 22, 2024

Large Scale Abstract Landscape Painting, Sunset "SUNDAY`S SUNSET " by International Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad


FRESH OFF THE EASEL

This is the second piece in my brand new Lavender Skies series, which is part of the  Harmonious Reflections Collection. It is an absolute showstopper. A beautiful piece for a large space in your home or business.

48"x72"x1.5" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

If you would like to pick this painting up from my Denver Gallery, just reach out through the website  at the link below.

This beautiful painting is currently available HERE

Visit https://kimberlyconradcontemporaryart.com to view more of my work.

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
220 East 7th Ave, Second Floor
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258


Creating LUXURY COASTAL ARTWORK and more for the discerning collector since 2006.





No comments:

Post a Comment