


All you portrait lovers are now thinking "What the ____?" Here we have a textured acrylic I did a few weeks ago. This 36x18 inch mixed media floral painting combines heavy texture effects on the flower petals, grid pattern rice paper, and metal leaf accents in a muted, earth tone palette on gallery wrap canvas. For purchase information, please see my website or email me at carolnelsonfineart@comcast.net.
I'm afraid I need to take a week off from the portraits. They will resume where I left off one week from today. The reason for this is that I am overwhelmed - trying to do too many things at once. My husband's twice weekly visits to the doctor - he can't drive himself yet, take time. I'm giving a two day workshop on Metals and Mixed Media next Friday and Saturday. I need extra time to prepare for that workshop.
I really hate that I have to take this pause because I wanted the title of my upcoming book to be 100 Portraits in 100 Days. Now I guess I'll just have to call it just 100 Portraits, or maybe
100 Portraits in 100 Non-consecutive Days. LOL Or 100 Portraits in 100 Days With a Week Off in the Middle. Ha Let me know what the title should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment