Monday, September 20, 2010

"Late Summer Aspen" original mixed media acrylic/paper collage © Saundra Lane Galloway

 "Late Summer Aspen"
24" x 24"
MDF panel with 1 3/4" cradle sides

This was inspired by the views from a recent trip to northwest Colorado last weekend.  The aspen have begun their change to gold...the skies were beautiful blue which contrasted nicely with the darks near the base of the trees.  To see this in person you can visit the Aar River Gallery in Westminster the month of October where my work will be hanging as a guest artist!  I will be at the opening reception on October 1 from 6-9p.m.  I will also be teaching a two day workshop at the Aar River Gallery on October 15-16 from 10-4.  For more information please contact the gallery or me at art4life44@hotmail.com.  After October Late Summer Aspen  will be available on my website! To see detail photo please visit my blog at http://saundralanegalloway.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment