Thursday, December 23, 2010

Susan Spohn --- Echinacea in Star Garden

Echinacea in Star Garden
Oil on Watercolor Paper
SOLD

This painting has always been one of my favorites. It measures about 20 " x 40", with a white watercolor paper torn edge framing the painting. It was painted using a brush and pallet knife which produced a lot of rich textures, The subject of this piece is from one of my favorite gardens, actually the best garden I have ever grown. Everything planted in this garden grew profusely, and every spring I would be digging in this garden dividing plants and giving them to other happy gardeners to plant in there own gardens. This painting now has a happy home too!
 
Visit my blog to see more of my paintings:  susanmspohn.blogspot.com

    -----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment