Friday, February 4, 2011

Susan Spohn --- Floral Grouping I

Floral Grouping I
5 x 7
Oil on Board
Since I spent most of the day preparing my board surfaces, there wasn't much time left for actual painting. Here is another small 5 x 7 painting for today's painting effort. I enjoy painting on a much larger surface, so these small paintings are a challenge for me. I may go back to just painting one flower on them as they seem to get a bit crowded... but that might be a good thing also. There is certainly a riot of color and shapes, as there would be in most flower gardens. This painting can be yours for only $50.00 and includes free shipping in the continental USA. Contact me by e-mail for more information: susanmspohn@gmail.com
Visit my blog to see more paintings:  susanmspohn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment