Friday, June 24, 2011

Susan Spohn --- Salida Art Walk -- this weekend

Salida Art Walk

I will not have the E STREET GALLERY open this year during the Salida Art Walk due to my injuries. If folks would like to view some of my 7 x 7, oil on board paintings, please e-mail me to make an appointment for sometime during this weekend (June 24-26) or early next week. These paintings  can be viewed online on my many blog pages: susanmspohn.blogspot.com or some will be listed on my ETSY site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SusanMSpohn?ref=pr_shop

I find that my paintings look better when you view them in person, the camera cannot seem to portray the depths and subtle colors contained in each piece. You can also e-mail me for an appointment to view these small paintings: susanmspohn@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment