Sunday, June 5, 2011

Symphony ~Oil Painting, of Canadian Waterfalls

Symphony
9 by 12 oil on stretched canvas
available on my website at www.janicewarriner.com

I wanted to create a structured, more abstract waterfall painting.  I leaned towards colors and shapes especially in the rocks and their angles and the overall feeling of being at the waterfall.

See my on going Canadian landscape series on my blog at www.oilsbyjanice.blogspot.com

On another note, I am having issues with blogger, in that, I am unable to leave comments on other blogs.  I'm not sure what is preventing this, but I can only respond now if I have your email address.  My  normal practise is to leave a comment, if you have left me one, and I am sorry, I can not do this, until I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment