Saturday, September 17, 2011

Susan Spohn --- Salida Farmer's Market

Pet Portraits--Wonderful gifts for you, your pet or others!


I was busy today setting up at the Salida Farmer's Market. I just showed some small paintings and featured my pet portraits. Now is the time to think about Christmas gifts. Take photos (3 is a good number per pet) and send them off to me so I can paint your Christmas pet portrait. If you live locally here in Salida, I can take photos of your pet for you.

These are artsy, colorful, unique oil paintings of your pet. Gift Certificates are available also. Only $85.00 for a 7 x 7 oil painting on board. This is a limited time offer and includes FREE shipping in the Continental USA. Contact me today for more information: susanmspohn@gmail.com

So photograph that dog, hamster, goldfish, kitten or chicken! This is a gift that lasts a life time.
Visit my blog to view more paintings: susanmspohn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment