Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Business Saturday-- Artist, Susan M. Spohn

Old Fashioned Peonies, 7 x 5, oil on board, $55.00

 TODAY is Small Business Saturday. Support your small business artist. Today only, buy one of my paintings... any painting and receive 20% off !!! Buy paintings by contacting me directly online. (susanmspohn@gmail.com )  5 x 7 inched paintings which are $55.00 would be $44.00 including free shipping! (in the USA)  7 x 7 inched $85.00 paintings would be $68.00 including free shipping ! (in the USA) All other sizes of paintings are included also. Hurry. Contact me now! Sale is good for one day only on original oil paintings by Susan Spohn. Scroll thru my blog to see paintings or visit my new WEBSITE to view more paintings:
www.susanmspohn.com 
In order to get this discount you must contact me by e-mail. PayPal buttons will still charge full price. (offer is not good on ordering a pet portrait)
Thank you for your patronage! ♥
Artist, Susan Spohn

No comments:

Post a Comment