Friday, April 27, 2012

Malibu Tidal Pools, LEFT HANDED CHALLENGE, Original Abstract Painting by Colorado Artist Carol Hein

Malibu Tidal Pools, LEFT HANDED CHALLENGE, 6 BY 6 inch original acrylic abstract painting by Colorado artist Carol Hein $75 unframed includes shipping This painting was inspired by the beautiful rock formations and tidal pools on Malibu Beach. Thank you to all of my blog followers who have wished me well as I go through physical therapy. I am making good progress and will be able to drive without the brace next week and will be weaned off the brace entirely in 3 weeks!!! Strength training begins next week and will proceed through the end of June but the end is in sight. To purchase contact Carol at carolhein@sbcglobal.net Visit my website carolhein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment