Saturday, May 19, 2012

Susan Spohn--Mason Jar Floral with Yellow Ribbon

Mason Jar Floral with Yellow Ribbon
12 x 24
oil on wood panel
I was paging through a magazine and came upon a beautiful yellowish background. And thought, I have to do one of my Mason Jar series with this yellow background. Now my painting has lots of yellows in the background. I think it compliments the flowers in the bouquet.

I have finished this painting for now. I may go back into it once it dries and change a few things. I sort of like the tension between the duck statue and the Mason Jar bouquet. Maybe I will tone down the ducks colors to a softer yellow. Things to think about. This painting will be for sale once it dries, for $300.00, contact me for shipping details.

Visit my blog: www.susanmspohn.blogspot.com    or visit my website: www.susanmspohn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment