Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SOLD Abstract Roses II Original abstract watercolor by Janice Trane Jones

SOLD "Abstract Roses II". This is an original abstract watercolor on 300 lb paper and high grade pigments. The painting measures 8 x 10 unframed but the purchase includes a white 11 x 14 mat so that the painting is ready for a frame upon arrival.
These beautiful pink/peach roses were calling my name in the garden and wanted a chance to be painted. There is something about picking my own flowers that is difficult. I can buy roses at a florist or store endlessly but to pick my own is almost a violation of the garden. Weird I know but I am not the only gardener that has said this.
To purchase or view additional paintings go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me at janicetranejones@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment