Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SOLD "THE PINKOLITHIC ERA" abstract impasto original oil landscape paintings by Janice Trane Jones

SOLD "THE PINKOLITHIC ERA". I named these two paintings after my love of the color pink and of my archaeology background. It seems that everything nowadays is PINK. So when archaeologists of the future look back on this era I'm sure they will call it the Pinkolithic Era and I'm just one step ahead of them.
 
These are two 12 x 12 x 2 original abstract oil paintings on stretched canvas wraps. The paintings are done in a heavy impasto/palette knife style and are finished on all the sides to match the front. Even though the images appear to be slightly different in hue of the pink, they are not. The left painting matches perfectly and the right shows slightly lighter than the real painting. They will be sold as a pair rather than individually. If you want more images I can email them to you. However they are very wet at this time so it will take a few days to dry and hang them for better photos. To purchase of view this or other paintings go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me at janicetranejones@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment