Saturday, May 25, 2013

SOLD Hummingbird Hollyhock Assult Original hummingbird watercolor painting Janice Trane Jones

SOLD "HUMMINGBIRD HOLLYHOCK ASSULT" This is an original watercolor on 300 lb cold pressed watercolor paper and high grade pigments. The painting measures 11 x 15 unframed but the purchase includes a white 16 x 20 mat making this ready for a frame upon arrival. I also send all my watercolors flattened out and in their mat so that you do not have to do the work.
I guarantee my work and will work with you if you are not happy with your purchase.

Within My Garden, rides a Bird

by Emily Dickinson

Within my Garden, rides a Bird
Upon a single Wheel --
Whose spokes a dizzy Music make
As 'twere a travelling Mill --

He never stops, but slackens
Above the Ripest Rose --
Partakes without alighting
And praises as he goes,

Till every spice is tasted --
And then his Fairy Gig
Reels in remoter atmospheres --
And I rejoin my Dog,

And He and I, perplex us,
If positive, 'twere we --
Or bore the Garden in the Brain
This Curiosity --

But He, the best Logician,
Refers my clumsy eye --
To just vibrating Blossoms!
An Exquisite Reply!


To view or purchase this or other paintings go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me at janicetranejones@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment