Sunday, May 26, 2013

Peachy Keen Bouquet Original Watercolor Painting by Janice Trane Jones

"Peachy Keen Bouquet". This is an original watercolor on 300lb cold pressed watercolor paper and high grade pigments. The painting measures 11 x 15 unframed but the purchase includes a white 16 x 20 mat. I flatten and ship all my watercolors in their mats so the buyer does not have to do the work. I also guarantee my work and will refund if the buyer is not happy.
To purchase or view other paintings go to www.janicetranejones.com or contact me at janicetranejones@aol.com.

Nobody knows this little Rose by Emily Dickinson
Nobody knows this little Rose --
It might a pilgrim be
Did I not take it from the ways
And lift it up to thee.
Only a Bee will miss it --
Only a Butterfly,
Hastening from far journey --
On its breast to lie --
Only a Bird will wonder --
Only a Breeze will sigh --
Ah Little Rose -- how easy
For such as thee to die!



No comments:

Post a Comment