Friday, December 7, 2018

Wildlife Painting,Pelicans, Snake River “Pelican Pair at Oxbow Bend” by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West


Most American artists and photographers know that Oxbow Bend on the Snake River in Grand Teton National Park is breathtakingly beautiful. It also provides a spectacular opportunity for wildlife viewing. This pair of pelicans was perfectly highlighted in a deeply shaded spot along the bank. My photograph of them was surprisingly good (I'm a lousy photographer--always clicking the shutter a fraction of a second too late) and working on this painting was really, really, fun.

FRESH OFF THE EASEL...

12"x9"Acrylic on Canvas Board

Click HERE to purchase

Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work.

Follow me on facebook

Follow me on Pinterest


Follow me on Instagram
nstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment