Friday, July 12, 2019

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Cattywampus" by Colorado Mixed Media Abstract Artist Carol Nelson

Mixed media abstract, "Cattywampus", by Carol Nelson

It's not very often that I start out with cool colors - blues, greens, etc. For this painting I wanted to demonstrate the idea of having the focal point being the color compliment of the rest of the painting.

10"x10"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/sold

Commissions welcome.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment