Monday, July 13, 2020

Still Life Floral Painting, Alstroemeria, Flower Painting, Fine Art “Baby’s Breath” by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West


I only paint about one still life each year. It's not that I don't like painting them, but it seems that my landscapes flow more easily. When I do paint a still life, I love to choose something wonderfully complex and interesting. I loved painting a vase of white flowers to challenge myself to create subtle masses that made sense to the eye. Alstroemeria and baby's breath loaded into a clear glass vase gave communicated a fresh, sophisticated purity.

 24"x24" Acrylic on Canvas Board/Available

 $1440

 Click HERE to purchase.

 Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work

  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment