Friday, July 30, 2021

Abstract Landscape, Trees, Contemporary Painting, "BLUE GROVE II" by Carol Nelson Fine Art

 

This painting is 16x12, but is mounted on a custom painted panel measuring 20x16. There is a 2” wide black frame included, so the final dimensions of the piece is 24x20. Mounting the painting panel on another pane allows for a 0.5 inch spacer, giving the appearance that the painting is floating. Heavy texture on the trees’ foliage further enhances the floating effect.


24"x20" Mixed Media on Panel

Click HERE to purchase.

View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment