Monday, July 19, 2021

Contemporary Abstract Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Celebration of Blue" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

 





This modular abstract features aluminum, pewter embossing metal, blue steel cut tacks, acrylic modeling compound and metallic acrylic paints on a 24x24 panel.   Several shades of blue combine with browns, grays, and blacks for  a dramatic, contemporary look.  Simple black wood frame included.

 24"x24x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 Click HERE for more info on this painting

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Check out my instructional video courses HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment